you will shortly receive an email containing your new password.
Have your songs been performed live in the past six months or will they be in the future?
Although INgrooves makes the Third Party Sites accessible through this Site, we do not review or monitor offers on them, and thereby do not sponsor, endorse, or recommend these sites and make no representations or warranties of any kind with regard to the accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the Third Party Sites or policies. Proprietary Rights. The Site and all material published on the Site, including, but not limited to text, photographs, video, text, graphics, music, sounds, messages, comments, ratings, and other materials is owned by INgrooves or its licensors ("INgrooves Marks") and is protected by copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and/or other proprietary rights, including under the United States copyright laws. INgrooves owns all rights in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of the INgrooves Marks and such other content on the Site and a copyright in the Site. INgrooves and its logos are trademarks of Isolation Network, Inc. and are protected by state and federal laws. All other trademarks appearing on this Site ("Third Party Marks") are trademarks of their respective owners. Users are prohibited from using any INgrooves Marks and Third Party Marks without the written permission of INgrooves or such third party. You may not copy, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, sell, create derivative works of, or in any way exploit, any of the INgrooves Marks, in whole or in part, without INgrooves's prior written consent. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any aspect of the Site or Service. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may download content for your personal, non-commercial use only as provided in these Terms, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Copying or storing of content for any reason other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior permission from us or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the content. User Submissions. By submitting content in any form to the Site, for instance, in the form of a testimonial, comment, or picture, ("User Content"), you grant to INgrooves and its licensees and successors in business a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid and non-exclusive license to reproduce, publish, perform, distribute, modify, edit, display, adapt, create derivative works from and market and promote the User Content (at INgrooves's sole discretion) for any commercial purposes, and in any medium now existing or hereinafter developed, and to use your name, likeness and any personal information you submit with the Use Content without your prior approval or the payment of any compensation. By submitting, transmitting, posting or uploading any User Content to this Site, you represent and warrant that: (i) you are solely responsible for the User Content that you provide, (ii) you own or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth above with respect to such User Content, (iii) such User Content does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, intellectual property rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights or any other rights of any person, (iv) such User Content is not libelous, abusive, obscene, or otherwise in violation of applicable local, federal, or international laws and regulations and (v) you agree to pay any and all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person arising in connection with such User Content appearing on this Site. Notice of Procedure for Making a Claim of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any User Content on the Site constitutes work that is owned by you or a third party, and is displayed on the Site without proper authorization, please send the following information to the attention of the Copyright Agent noted below: 1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a URL where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf. INgrooves Copyright Agent INgrooves Music Publishing LLC Attention: Legal 55 Francisco Street, Suite 710 San Francisco, CA 94133 By email: copyright@INgrooves Links. You may be able to access other websites or resources through links on the Site. Because INgrooves has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree INgrooves is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that INgrooves shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource. Indemnity/Release. You understand that you are personally responsible for your behavior while on the Site and agree to indemnify and hold INgrooves, and its affiliates, business partners, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost, or expense of any kind (including attorneys' fees) that we may incur arising out of or related to any products or services purchased by you in connection with the Site or the Service and in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Services or access to the Site, or your violation of either these Terms, applicable law or the rights of any third party. You are solely responsible for your own interactions with any merchants accessed through the Site or Services. To the extent permitted under applicable laws, you hereby release INgrooves from any and all claims or liability related to any product or service of a merchant, any action or in-action by merchant, including merchants failure to comply with applicable law and/or failure to abide by the Services Terms and any conduct or speech,whether online or offline, of any other user.
In connection with the foregoing release, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542 (and any similar provision in any other jurisdiction) which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor." Disclaimer of Warranties. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOADS OR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM YOU EXPERIENCE FROM USING THE SITE AND SERVICE) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE SITE AND SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SITE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE OR SERVICE), ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "WHERE-IS" AND "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT INGROOVES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT INGROOVES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, CAN MODIFY THE TERMS OF THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT. YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY OF THE MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THE SITE OR SERVICE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE ACCESSING AND USING THE SITE AND SERVICE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INGROOVES DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO THE SITE AND SERVICE AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY SITE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE AND SERVICE. ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND THIRD PARTY SITES ON THE SITE, OR OBTAINED FROM A WEBSITE TO WHICH THE SITE IS LINKED ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. INGROOVES DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ACCESSED FROM THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE. OTHER THAN AS REQUIRED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE WILL INGROOVES BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY YOUR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE OBTAINED FROM THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE. Liability Limitation. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL INGROOVES, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR ANY THIRDPARTY MAKING CLAIMS THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE, OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICE, EVEN IF INGROOVES HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE. UNLESS LIMITED OR MODIFIED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS, WAIVERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. INGROOVES'S LICENSORS AND CONTRACTORS ARE INTENDED THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES OF THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF ANY PART OF THESE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN INGROOVES'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS UNDER SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES FOR LIABILITIES SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10). Termination. We can suspend or terminate your registration in INgrooves and your access to the Site or use of the Service, in whole or in part, at any time, immediately and without notice if, at INgrooves's sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site and the Service and all copies thereof. In the event of suspension or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the Site or the Services, and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to any materials downloaded from the Site or the Services and the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in the Terms shall survive. Access to Services. You understand and agree that your registration in INgrooves is subject to and conditioned upon the following: Your continued adherence to and compliance with these Terms and any future modifications thereto. Your violation of these Terms, or any other agreement between you and INgrooves constitute grounds for immediate termination of your registration without further notice at our sole discretion. We may also terminate your registration at any time, immediately and without notice, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that your conduct is detrimental to our business or the INgrooves community. Termination of your registration will result in cancellation of all rights of access and use of Services granted to Subscribers and cancelled Subscribers may be denied access to Services or re-enrollment as Subscribers. INgrooves reserves the right to change, discontinue or suspend INgrooves or any of the Services at any time for any reason. You may terminate your registration or use of the Service at any time by deleting your account information or sending a request to us, using the "Contact Us" button on any page of the Site. INgrooves shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or breach of these Terms. Any decision INgrooves makes relating to termination or suspension of any Subscriber's account shall be final and binding. You agree that we may terminate, modify, discontinue or abandon the Site or Service with or without notice to you and that we will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of such termination, modification, discontinuance or abandonment. If this Agreement is terminated for any reason, the provisions titled Proprietary Rights, No License Granted, Indemnity/Release, Disclaimer of Warranties, Liability Limitation, Access To Service, Termination, Privacy, Governing Law/Disputes and Miscellaneous shall survive any such termination.
• Information you provide to us.
• Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage details, IP addresses and cookies. Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided when you
report a problem with our Site.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us. Usage Details, IP Addresses and Cookies
• To present our Site and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
• To notify you about changes to our service. Disclosure of Your Information We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Site to the following third parties:
• Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Contractors and service providers we use to support our operations.
• To a successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or any other form of sale of some or all of INgrooves' assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by INgrooves about its customers is among the assets transferred. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
• Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.